• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Road to competitions!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Hadi choopan

FB IMG 1528838256870
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Heath road to olympia 2018

FB IMG 1528996730807
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Luca pennazzato pro ifbb

FB IMG 1529005989231
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Sergio oliva jr road to chicago pro !


FB IMG 1528967403847
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Nicolas 4 weeks out

FB IMG 1529219888172
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Sasan Heirati at Gold's

35671388_10156458003469621_5314020777434-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Antoine Vaillant: 272 lbs emtpty stomach this morning. I think if I lose 5 lbs more I'll be confortable again. Too much water! Had a nice weekend but happy to be back home on the diet and schedule.

35744121_1683124798409638_44023120235142-1.jpg

 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Dani kavaganic road to Vancouver pro ifbb 2018

FB IMG 1529428736600
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Lukas oslaid road to Vancouver pro ifbb 2018

FB IMG 1529428496262
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
New pic of roelly winklaar road to olympia!

FB IMG 1529412297616
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Derek lunsford road to mr olympia
FB IMG 1529221217592

This guy is so well proportioned, that imo, if he continues with small improvements without ruining his physique and lines, he will be the next 212 champion after Flex.
I hope. I like like a person. I met him in Germany and he was very nice. He spent his time to talk with fans and take pics. Great man!
 

Similar threads

Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
115
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
231
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
134
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
291
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Top