• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Road to competitions!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Evan Centopani

“Man, A LOT can change in just a few weeks. Since my last check-in, the world has come under attack by COVID-19, areas are on lockdown, people are being quarantined, and an extremely unfortunate number of people have actually died from the virus. Along with this has come panic buying. Many everyday food items are either sold out or they are being limited by retailers. Despite the interruption in availability, I’ve been able to pull together a good bit of food to ensure that I will have what I need while I continue to prep. Additionally, all gyms have been shut down. I couldn’t be more thankful that I have all of the fundamentals available to me through my home gym. At this point, I don’t even know if the NY Pro will go on, but I will continue on with my prep as planned. That puts me 8 weeks out at the moment. Things are coming along nicely in terms of progress, as my conditioning and performance continue to improve. Ultimately, though, while I put this content out for the fans who like to watch along (and I’m very thankful that you do), I want us to keep in mind all of the people whose lives are being affected by this virus. I feel it’s especially important to think of them when we begin to get slightly frustrated by this situation. As long as we still have a roof over our heads, a job to call our own, and our health, we are doing great.”

8 weeks out from New York pro ifbb 2020

<span style="color: rgb(30, 115, 190); font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size: 22px; font-style: italic; font-weight: 600; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Blessing Awodibu

FB IMG 1586808882361

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Thanks brother!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Evan centopani today

FB IMG 1587909231310

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
John dela rosa

FB IMG 1588174051735

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Ian valliere

FB IMG 1590308714565

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Hunter Labrada

FB IMG 1592338636509

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Patrick moore today

FB IMG 1592432767324 FB IMG 1592433347612

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Hunter Labrada today ROAD TO PRO DEBUTE tampa PRO 2020

FB IMG 1592658041393 FB IMG 1592658039388 FB IMG 1592658037256 FB IMG 1592658035201 FB IMG 1592658032929 FB IMG 1592658030688

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Hunter Labrada today 5 weeks out from tampa

FB IMG 1593290088125 FB IMG 1593290090223 FB IMG 1593290092127 FB IMG 1593290093995

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Kamal el Gargni today

Road TO MR OLYMPIA 2020!

FB IMG 1593189226590 FB IMG 1593189224272 FB IMG 1593189217813 FB IMG 1593189213729

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Ian valliere today

FB IMG 1593544555397

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Flex: The only thing you need to Dream chase is your 100% investment.

105721499_10157165638586176_369807248019-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Helle Trevino, ROAD TO rising phoenix 2020

FB IMG 1594316859256 FB IMG 1594316861338

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
Hopefully that show goes off as planned; FL has been reporting some increasing numbers with the virus.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Kamal el Gargni

FB IMG 1594236927900

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
I read somethings on eob.. some days ago..
Hopefully that show goes off as planned; FL has been reporting some increasing numbers with the virus.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Ian valliere today

FB IMG 1594903884908 FB IMG 1594899661474 FB IMG 1594898757421

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Some pic of hunter Labrada
He will compete in tampa

FB IMG 1595196489449 FB IMG 1595196486750 FB IMG 1595196483962 FB IMG 1595196473014

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 

Similar threads

Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
115
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
231
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
133
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
291
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Top