• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Road to competitions!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Repost from @iainvalliere
3 weeks out @vanproshow - 269lbs
We ain’t done yet

289809365 5586610744706952 2414875194036308781 n
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
roman fritz 11 weeks out. he will compete in italy!

 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
hassan mostafa 10 days out from Orlando pro

 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Keone Pearson 3 weeks out

FB IMG 1657996719100


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I like Keone, but he doesn't look 3 weeks out here. He may win this show, but if he wants to be a contender for the 212 Olympia, he will have to go to the next level of sacrifice.
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers and underbody
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
I like Keone, but he doesn't look 3 weeks out here. He may win this show, but if he wants to be a contender for the 212 Olympia, he will have to go to the next level of sacrifice.
i agree with you, but this is the first time he works with patrick tuor...
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers and tkD
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Next MD Cover August 2022 @blessing_awodibu

294550417 10160049184569621 6488601797691844669 n
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
@hollingshead89 progress

294687754 5655003997867626 7931921744598978063 n
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
@blessing_awodibu

295426505 5661418373892855 3185208762372431391 n

295382053 5661418453892847 695450883901573811 n
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
@quintbeastwood

295715912 5666825586685467 3992544603923224087 n
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Quint Beastwood 6 days out from the Texas Pro

298336762 616285129860052 2506207934976259820 n

298451723 616285159860049 9033894173543405286 n

298495976 616285179860047 4285821715995134719 n

298266560 616285146526717 8937390848387706914 n

298118714 616285193193379 7327058648332172962 n
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Marc Ector ifbb pro
Road To Arnold Classic Uk
5.5!weeks out

FB IMG 1660771773461


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Sergio Oliva Jr

304952710 648335429984571 2586095188637846321 n
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody

Similar threads

Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
114
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
230
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
133
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
285
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Top