• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Road to competitions!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Behrooz Tabani

315222253 677618863727308 8477251233062378405 n

315106986 677618880393973 8893058339772414661 n

315144670 677618887060639 4017817673984089527 n

315202526 677618870393974 386062923388805877 n

315196906 677618873727307 5323270723999062825 n

315099585 677618877060640 3960135370362903039 n

315172175 677618883727306 1116064086815215577 n

315154346 677618890393972 5535171728306825278 n

315081621 677618867060641 6616703448406367964 n
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
coelhoifbbpro does you know his name @underbody ???

317388871 6057618634273040 8247368925247809780 n
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Christian Zagarella

323133346 575488113945298 2954453344657249725 n
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Christian Zagarella

323133346 575488113945298 2954453344657249725 n
christian zagarella was working with giuseppe romano and now he is working with mauro sassi ( andrea presti's coach )
zagarella competed in classic physique, but last year he went to 212 division
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
christian zagarella was working with giuseppe romano and now he is working with mauro sassi ( andrea presti's coach )
zagarella competed in classic physique, but last year he went to 212 division
Didnt know that thanks bro ke looks on point
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Carlos Thomas Jr will do his PRO debut in new YORK next May

Screenshot 20230310 235259 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Hunter Labrada will compete in tampa PRO and Texas PRO 2023


Screenshot 20230310 235224 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Phil heath

Dave palumbo thinks that he could compete in masters OLYMPIA 2023
Next august
Screenshot 20230313 222218 YouTube
Screenshot 20230310 235158 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Regan grimes 18 weeks out
301 lbs
20230315 213039


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Sergio OLiva Jr
Road to ARNOLD classic brasil
FB IMG 1679469751181
FB IMG 1679469753416
FB IMG 1679469755566
FB IMG 1679469757548


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Hunter Labrada is going TO compete in TAMPA and texas this year
Screenshot 20230322 230906 YouTube
Screenshot 20230322 230911 YouTube
Screenshot 20230322 230917 YouTube
Screenshot 20230322 230923 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Behrooz Tabani Abarghani WILL COMPETE IN BRASIL NEXT APRIL, FOR THE ARNOLD CLASSIC BRASIL 2023!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Behtooz Tabani abarghani
March 24 2023

20230324 101146


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Rafael Brandao this year will compete in august .
He is going TO compete in TAMPA PRO ifbb and texas PRO ifbb

A pics of today.
20230324 134533


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
New pics of sergio OLiva Jr

@The King Of Lurkers

He will dominate in brasile

FB IMG 1680163723366
FB IMG 1680163721260


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Blessing Awodibu

He is going TO compete in august

Tampa, chicago anche Texas

Now he is 301 lbs

IMG 20230331 225612 365
IMG 20230331 225612 386
IMG 20230331 225612 432
IMG 20230331 225612 444


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 

Similar threads

Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
114
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
230
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
133
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
284
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Top