• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Road to competitions!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Michael Lockett

26239734_1613776628713178_55753821648703-1.jpg
 
to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 1, 2016
Messages
515
Points
18
You might be right about the Photoshop, but to be honest I can't see where it was done.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Yeah, it is photoshopped but as I said on Facebook, Flex is still King of 212s right now.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
BUMP!! Flex one week out of the Olympia last year

27459638_10155108417341176_6713484375644-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ Flex has such a sick build!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138


antonie vaillant will do Vancuver PRO 20 weeks out!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
petar klancir

6a502a9889f1f52ab03452400388d542-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
juan morel road to 2018 new york pro
0e3247fc31ce48662781c0637fa5e23b-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
antonie vaillant

f97b13d9d0e9486f33b7ac39ed9a26cd-1.jpg


road to Vancouver
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Evan Centopani

28166383_10156153203294621_7496790951328656092_n.p ng


[video=youtube;FStynR8NDL8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=116&v=FStynR8NDL8[/video]
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Antoine Vaillant just under 280lbs

27973371_10156153853879621_4783601196161-1.jpg
 

Similar threads

Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
115
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
231
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
134
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
295
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Top