TalkAdmin
Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
- Joined
- May 27, 2010
- Messages
- 5,490
- Points
- 138
I can dig it except for the cucumbers on the eye thing!Sergio Oliva Jr chilling
![]()
Thanks for posting brother!
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
I can dig it except for the cucumbers on the eye thing!Sergio Oliva Jr chilling
![]()
I can dig it except for the cucumbers on the eye thing!Sergio Oliva Jr chilling
![]()
Thanks for posting brother!
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Nice to see. I'm going to see what's going on with 2021 Olympia thread. I'll take to ta about it so we can get it started.
Nice to see. I'm going to see what's going on with 2021 Olympia thread. I'll take to ta about it so we can get it started.nick walker road to 2021 mister olympia
I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!





)
No worries UB!Ok!
Nice to see. I'm going to see what's going on with 2021 Olympia thread. I'll take to ta about it so we can get it started.nick walker road to 2021 mister olympia
I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
Sergio Oliva Jr
![]()
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.