• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Road to competitions!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Another

267761400 4706814632734563 2055718213958498931 n
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody and TalkAdmin
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Sick!!

269707313 4711736878909005 2141298272020945947 n
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody and TalkAdmin
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
269759550 4716350848447608 147719166579446606 n
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin, underbody and ArnoldS
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Look At this video of a Guy named Ahmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUARK he can compete a do well in the same night at both the Classic physique and 212 division on the same night FUARK!!!!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • 10000000_146560741068286_6314707011147027972_n.mp4
    10 MB
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Look at this girl side waist shot FUARK!!!

271687056 5095596977141882 5545269200330135355 n
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin and underbody
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
1641801348517
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Blessing awodibu


i found this pic of blessing awodibu.. some youtuber thinks wh will compete in Ohio, but i think we will see him on boston pro ifbb 2022, a week after arnold classic ohio 2022.
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers and TalkAdmin

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
BLESSING 3 DAY


day 3 ... blessing awodibu is prepering for his first show of 2022. maybe Arnold Classic Brasil or Indy pro ifbb 2022.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Repost from @hunterlabrada
•
Two of the best side tris in the world right now in my humble opinion??
-
Throwback to posing down with @iainvalliere at this years @mrolympiallc finals! Feel like this will be a tradition for the next 5-7 years at least?
-
Can’t tell you how much I appreciate people like him. He’s all class and as friendly as they come off stage, I know he’d step on my throat on stage if it meant winning, and he always brings his best to shows. He’s a bodybuilders bodybuilder for sure, and I look forward to continuing to put a show on for all of yall with him

273856000 5223845547650357 1892284092338949845 n
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
THE BOOGIEMAN ft THE MUTANT. DO NOT TRY THIS LEG WORKOUT



blessing awodibu
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Jeremy Potvin 10 weeks out of the Pittsburgh pro

275016124 5257718900929473 3534465166133228012 n
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody

Similar threads

Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
114
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
231
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
133
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
287
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Top