• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Road to competitons

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Uploadfromtaptalk1433404445694

Joj three day out from toronto pro ifbb
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
1466028 10206981953808178 1279931502500053327 n

gabriele andriulli, pro ifbb from italy, will compete in toronto!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Iain Valliere 1 day out of the Toronto pro

11401380_10155763978760121_4201087113199-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Valantis Dokos, 1 week out of the Amateur Olympia in Spain

11391605_10155764544170121_7682283851711-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Uploadfromtaptalk1433610365333

Gian enrico pica pro ifbb and san marino classic 2015 promoter will coma back on stage... very soon!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
11391522 1170631526284087 5933997811767001147 n

lionel beyekey!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
11407296 844418198959915 1805858733365280770 n

11139403 844418195626582 2990643778426318881 n

ibram is going to compete in toronto pro ifbb this night!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Didnt want to open a thread fot this so posted it here

Top 5 Bodybuilding Results from the Toronto Pro!
5TH: Iain Valliere
4TH: Ibrahim Fahim
3RD: Freddy Smalls
2ND: Johnnie O. Jackson
WINNER: Brandon Curry

11228522_10153369673169621_2896383677271-1.jpg
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Thanks so much bro. I should have created that one before. Sorry guys.

Congratulations to Brandon Curry!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Didnt want to open a thread fot this so posted it here

Top 5 Bodybuilding Results from the Toronto Pro!
5TH: Iain Valliere
4TH: Ibrahim Fahim
3RD: Freddy Smalls
2ND: Johnnie O. Jackson
WINNER: Brandon Curry

11228522_10153369673169621_2896383677271-1.jpg

Brandon would easily be a top 8-10 Olympian if he would come in sliced, at least in the shape that Hidetada was when he placed in the top 10 for 2 years in a row I believe.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
Didnt want to open a thread fot this so posted it here

Top 5 Bodybuilding Results from the Toronto Pro!
5TH: Iain Valliere
4TH: Ibrahim Fahim
3RD: Freddy Smalls
2ND: Johnnie O. Jackson
WINNER: Brandon Curry

11228522_10153369673169621_2896383677271-1.jpg

Brandon would easily be a top 8-10 Olympian if he would come in sliced, at least in the shape that Hidetada was when he placed in the top 10 for 2 years in a row I believe.
Right on as usual! Welcome back!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Uploadfromtaptalk1433969846381

Kevin jordan road to pro debut
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Uploadfromtaptalk1433969913796

Santana Anderson very few moments before competed at 2015 toronto pro ifbb
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Uploadfromtaptalk1434230629209

Fred smalls road to europa pro show dallas 6 weeks out!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
IFBB pro Big Jose Luis Rodriguez 8 weeks out of the Tampa pro

11251173_10155799783030121_6066283466050-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
IFBB Pro Jon Delarosa 3 weeks out from the Chicago Pro!

10364088_10153392732524621_7763471730084-1.jpg
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Jon Delarosa looks great for 3 weeks out!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Uploadfromtaptalk1434527942614 Uploadfromtaptalk1434527955755

Essa obiad
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Antonie Vaillant latest progress pic


10369729_846774282044698_365457816726712-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Mountain Dog John Meadows 12 days out from the NPC Universe!

11205533_858813957499074_779783039684331-1.jpg
 

Similar threads

Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
114
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
229
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
132
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
262
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Top