• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Robcardu vs. Truck

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
pwnt.

Robcardu vs. Truck
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
tranny pwned :49:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Poor Papi, ill have to send you an e-card for your recovery :gaygay:
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
:iorofl:

i laughed out loud in class when i saw this. that was soooo fucking funny.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
damn Papi, hope you feal better dude.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
:iorofl:

i laughed out loud in class when i saw this. that was soooo fucking funny.
2vcdhlu-1.gif
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
:iorofl:

i laughed out loud in class when i saw this. that was soooo fucking funny.

funny?? you stupid bitch!!

my whole body hurts so much right now...:angrytranny:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
At the end where Robcardu gives a little nod
cracks me up :49:
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Funny comment next to the vid:

Thefreak: 2009-03-04 Absolutly awsome too bad he miss the other ones
 

Similar threads

Natzo
Replies
8
Views
5K
Rocky
R
Natzo
Replies
14
Views
7K
Robcardu
Robcardu
Tech
Replies
12
Views
5K
German_Joe
German_Joe
Tech
Replies
6
Views
3K
Robcardu
Robcardu
Top