• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Robert Burneika (Updates) Official Thread

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
he wasn't able to hit those protein tubs after shooting with that AK(?), terrible shooter. lol
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
wow, that is horrible.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
he wasn't able to hit those protein tubs after shooting with that AK(?), terrible shooter. lol
Burneika and also the gun!
A ****ing gun!
With the AKM should have done some damage! that's true ..
For me one of the best guns!
 
Last edited:
cereal

cereal

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
342
Points
18
he wasn't able to hit those protein tubs after shooting with that AK(?), terrible shooter. lol

He wasn't even aiming... and secondly Kalashnikov is sooooo unaccurate rifle. So I don't wonder.

sowwy for offtopic
 
Last edited by a moderator:
PorcoDio

PorcoDio

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
87
Points
8
a black man would never have used the watermelon as a target :D
 
PorcoDio

PorcoDio

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
87
Points
8
burneika sucks to shoot
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Burneika Hunting Day Part 2



 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
He talks exactly like a russian.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
fdelval

fdelval

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2009
Messages
192
Points
18
What kind of snake liliment is he trying to sell?
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Burneika not stop Barking!!

 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Burneika's face looks like Novak Djokovic's :)
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
or MadTV's Will Sasso

4865923_tml-1.jpg
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
More Burneika!!

 
Top