• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rock Hard Concrete Look

R

*Rasmussen*

Yo guys,

I'v cut pretty good, but I'm stille lookin out for gettin that hard concrete look, do some of you guys know what would be good for that?

Thanks in advance..

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

It is mostly going to be hard work followed by more hard work then some hardwork alot of discipline and eating right follwed by proper rest then topped off with more hard work. That is 99% of it not trying to be a jerk but that is really it. Good luck bro:xyxthumbs:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
It is mostly going to be hard work followed by more hard work then some hardwork alot of discipline and eating right follwed by proper rest then topped off with more hard work. That is 99% of it not trying to be a jerk but that is really it. Good luck bro:xyxthumbs:

couldnt have said it better myself.... keep dieting man, train hard, eat right, and get plenty of rest.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Lift smart, hard and heavy.

When you say "cut" do you mean "skinny-cut" or "lean muscle mass-cut"? Cos there's a big difference between the 2 that some people don't seem to understand.

R

*Rasmussen*

Well I'll just keep cuttin down then :xyxthumbs:

El Freako. Well I'm not going for the bodybuilding look, I'm more the Athletic Fitnees look, but I'm deffently going for the lean muscle cut look.. :)

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Well I'll just keep cuttin down then :xyxthumbs:

El Freako. Well I'm not going for the bodybuilding look, I'm more the Athletic Fitnees look, but I'm deffently going for the lean muscle cut look.. :)

Keep working hard bro and I wish you the best:xyxthumbs: