• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rocky aka I am the Law Pics - New Pics for 08 pgs 11-12!

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CaptainCharisma said:
:49: :49: watch Rocky goes into a full posing routine with nothing but the hat and that cop stick thingy

:spy:

It's called a baton dude.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol my sister bought a real cops night stick at a pawn shop...

it hurts :( too

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol are you dumbbells kid or something?

Weirdo

Weirdo

HOLY MOSES!! ur abs are sick :D and ur arms looks sick too :D how much is your bodyfat %

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Weirdo said:
HOLY MOSES!! ur abs are sick :D and ur arms looks sick too :D how much is your bodyfat %

like 5% Rockito is very lean. :hsughr:

B

big_duuude

Rockie your best pic is the back shot .... have you tried using it as your avatar ?

We need a posedown with Rocky and Banshee starting with their Police uniforms. :xyxthumbs:

Not that I'm into uniforms, but they both wear them and I think their physiques would complement each other as a virtual couple.

Who else agrees ?
:food-snacking:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Weirdo - appreciate your comments. I always seem to have abs no matter how much I eat! I have no idea what my BF is. Never measured it. I think Papi is being generous! :)

Thanks big duuude! My back is quite a strong bodypart for me so glad that it translates into how it looks. I really should make a point of changing my avatar seeing as I've had this one since time began.

lol at the posedown idea with Banshee. Somehow I think most peiople would think her poses were better! ;)
Plus she'd get to pose with a gun.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
those pics are great man:D with ur metabolism u must have worked very hard to put on such amounts of muscle, especially those arms and ur back is real good, and ur bf cant be much higher than 4% lol:D

Weirdo

Weirdo

Rocky said:
Thanks Weirdo - appreciate your comments. I always seem to have abs no matter how much I eat! I have no idea what my BF is. Never measured it. I think Papi is being generous! :)

Thanks big duuude! My back is quite a strong bodypart for me so glad that it translates into how it looks. I really should make a point of changing my avatar seeing as I've had this one since time began.

lol at the posedown idea with Banshee. Somehow I think most peiople would think her poses were better! ;)
Plus she'd get to pose with a gun.

np ;) po po :gaygay: your abs are sick :) looks like u own a abtronic or abking :xyxthumbs:

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol....rocky youre ripped like hell but you're not 5% lol. pros can't even hold onto that kind of bodyfat for more than a week or two. you look fantastic though, i'd say you're around 6.5% which is awesome, especially for not even trying. plus you're strong as hell for even 15% bodyfat yet your bodyfat is less than half of that. as far as BBing goes you're one of the sites elites, very few people look better than you. keep doing yo thang, my english brotha.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bulkboy - Thanks man. I wish my legs and chest were as responsive as my back and arms! It is damn hard work trying to make gains you're right! But it's the love of improving that keeps me doing it!

Weirdo lol - the thing is I haven't done any ab work for months!

CJU - Yeah I know my BF ain't that low - 6.5 is still probably generous! I'd think it's higher but I don't know. Really appreciate you saying I'm one of the elites - not so sure about that but thanks for the props though! I'll be keeping on keeping on don't you worry.

Mygeeto - I need to get me a crown! :)

Really thanks for the comments. It's real good to hear feedback be it positive or pointing out flaws and areas to work on. It's difficult to be objective when you see yourself every day - so I just think everything needs work! I'll try to get some newer pics up soon. I've been eating more and I'm hitting PB's again so hopefully there'll be a marginal difference.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here's a comparison shot. Not much in it by the looks of things. What have I been doing with my time these past months for fucks sake!

Old One...........................................................................Today
52783rocky2384lofi4.jpg
me2007kx3.jpg

Arms and shoulders maybe a touch more size but other than that. Sweet FA! I've been eating like a horse too. Stupid body.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Better? Although they're that similar I may aswell just have posted one!

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Real good shape! You always that ripped? You look solid dude.

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well it looks like you brought up your traps a bit and lost just a liiiiiittle ab definition and arm definition which means they are probably bigger and stronger. you're still ripped though!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Tunen. Yep that is how I always look. Doesn't matter what and how much I eat - I stay like that. When I flex properly it looks more striated particularly in arms and delts but I just don't really seem to be much bigger than the previous pics disappointingly. Thanks though. I suppose if I can make small changes whilst staying this lean then it'll have to do!

Thanks CJU. Funny I thought my abs and arms look slightly better in the more recent pic as the obliques and serratus are slightly more noticeable, but I won't argue with you seeing as I've been trying to add mass so it wouldn't be without trying to have my abs less prevalent.
EDIT - Actually yeah the outer and lower ab aren't so sharp I guess.

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What in the hell is above the urinal? It looks like a cooler or something.