• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rocky and his celebrity photos

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Me and Line...again. I was getting fed up of it by now. Fortunately after this shot he went and got shitfaced, fell asleep in the corner of the convention hal and pissed himself.

Meline2copymv9 1

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought it might be nice to put up a couple of pics of when I met a couple of the guys from the mecca at an expo last year:

This is me & Line. He would not stop badgering me all fucking day. "Quick let's do a photo", "Let's do another photo", all fucking day:

Melinecopybf8 1

Fucken funnnny as!! :49:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Me and Line...again. I was getting fed up of it by now. Fortunately after this shot he went and got shitfaced, fell asleep in the corner of the convention hal and pissed himself.

Meline2copymv9 1

:bowroflarms: :bowroflarms:
This is hilarious, but believable :uhoh2:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA best pictures ever!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol awesome new pics Rocky.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My bastard parents just chucked me out the fucking window. Didn't even call out to anyone to catch me. By a miracle they managed to get down the stairs ok after this:

Mebabyxf5 1

Sweet merciful crap:bowroflarms::49::49::49::49::bowroflarms:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
New pics coming later of me bumping into more of our mecca members at another event...:spy:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yo rocky....ur rep power is 2008....awesome..

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here we go.

My pics from last years GAY Rights Parade!!! and I bumped into some of the mecca crew!

There I was on the "I'm Gay and it's great" bus and I look round and who should it be...Ironslave. Posing cunt:

Meironslavepc7 1

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hooked up with Paulie on the march through the city. He kept feeling my arse through my buttock-less chaps. Randy fucker:

Mepaulierd5 1

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This bit was fucking great. By pure coincidence I bumped into: Pickle, Tunen, Turk, Hypo, and Line - then fuck me if I didn't look round and see Smally twatting about with his cock:

Meeveryonebx3 1

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The day was only slightly marred by this bloke who kept trying to get off with me and grope my dick. He wouldn't quit:

Meblokezj7 1

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But then things picked up again at the end of the day when Tweak and me got back to my room. He was a bit tight-lipped and shy at first but he soon got into the swing of things. Filthy bender:

metweakrw0.jpg