• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Roland Cziurlock Updates - Official Thread

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Roland Cziurlok plans comeback Interview on the Southwest German Cup!

watermarkphpid2857f_id5873-1.jpg


Roland Cziurlok plans comeback
Interview on the Southwest German Cup

Roland Cziurlok, former World Champion, IFBB pro and one of the best German athletes in the 90's - legendary because of a best most muscular pose in bodybuilding history - had disappeared after his last competition in 1999 at the Night of Champions from the scene.

Yesterday we got him at the Int. Southwest German Cup by Uwe Alsbach in Andernach hit and of course immediately brought before you for the Cam.

Roland Cziurlok trained back regularly for 2 years, four years before had done anything. And he is planning a comeback!

In December 2011, a Masters Professional World Championships in planning and the chances are good is that we see there Roland back in action.

By the way, Matt led interview Botthof - thank you for this! - The end gets a surprising statement for him right by Roland ...

attachmentphpattachmentid276cid18-1.jpg


He was Awesome ..The Real Most Muscular Man!

977807202-1.jpg


Roland_Cziurlok_photo73-1.jpg


I didnt expect him to look as old as he does... he did mpt hang around in Pro BB for long and I though he was young when he left but looking at him now I'm a little shocked to be honest! Anyways he had tons of potential... I hope he does bring some of that back!

I didnt expect him to look as old as he does... he did mpt hang around in Pro BB for long and I though he was young when he left but looking at him now I'm a little shocked to be honest! Anyways he had tons of potential... I hope he does bring some of that back!

.. x2 ..lol ..Roland Today looks old as hell!

and that surprising statement is?
I only understand English..
samuel-1.jpg


ROLAND CZIRLOCK makes his Professional Return at the IFBB World Master's Pro Dec 10th!

gh15t-1.jpg


ROLAND CZIRLOCK makes his Professional Return at the IFBB World Master's Pro Dec 10th!

This Just In............................It's Confirmed!

I heard from Contest Promoter, Jarka that Roland Czirlock is throwing his hat into the mix! This should be interesting to see how
"Father Time" has treated the German 90's Sensation!

beerbang-1.gif


IFBB World Master's Pro
December 10th, Miami, Florida
 
Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Cziurlock 17 wks Out From Pro World Master!


6060520936_2b5f046e94_z-1.jpg



6059967701_7005a998b2_z-1.jpg



6059955233_b3d463f6ab_z-1.jpg



6060520944_eaf8588b7f_z-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Doesnt look good at all... he is not that old either! Sad, he never fulfilled the potential he showed once!
 

Attachments

  • Roland_Cziurlok_photo67.jpg
    Roland_Cziurlok_photo67.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 2,683
Last edited:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
..very soon!

...very soon!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
What happened to his arms? They are smaller than Natzo's!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
He's 43 but he looks much older, at least his face does.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
^ yeah, from the face he looks 60ish
 
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
4,078
Points
138
1996 German Grand Prix - Vince Taylor, Roland Cziurlok & Chris Cormier Comparison


Roland looks amazing here. Cormier looked great and Vince for some reason posed like he didn't want to be there.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
4,078
Points
138
Roland Cziurlok - 1996 German Grand Prix Finals

So good, but so underrated.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
4,078
Points
138
Last edited by a moderator:

Similar threads

Member70353
Replies
2
Views
3K
PiC
P
COACH
Replies
6
Views
6K
Daniel Andersson
Daniel Andersson
tkD
Replies
17
Views
5K
tkD
tkD
Top