• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Romanian GP official pics

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
1st place Dexter Jackson

2008romania_jacksonJPG-1.jpg

2008romania_jackson2JPG-1.jpg


2nd place Ronny Rockel

2008romania_rockelJPG-1.jpg


3rd place Martin Kjellstrom

2008romania_kjellstromJPG-1.jpg



4th place Sergey Shelestov

2008romania_shelestovJPG-1.jpg


5th place Hanni Glanville

2008romania_glanvilleJPG-1.jpg


6th place Armin Scholz

2008romania_scholzJPG-1.jpg
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Awesome !!!

In my honest opinion, Sergey should have been higher than Martin. Martin looks terrible in the pic.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
wow tommi's face looks like that of a chubby kid
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Ronny Rockel looking good !!! i think 2nd was a the right placing for him :xyxthumbs:
thanks for the pic's bro :tiphat:
 
R

Ruhlforever

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
395
Points
16
Dex looks really good
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Tommi Thorvildssen looks aweful.....andh sheley should of placed in front of matrin...but martin got some crazy conditioning at that size!
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
i'm a fan of dexter and he looks great here, but quite honestly his legs really suck. at least from the frount.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Rockel IMO was in better condition, but from the back he can't take Dex so the placings seem well judged.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
shivsiddh

shivsiddh

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
128
Points
18
Sergey Shelestov's right calf = wtf lol ...
 
curtisymoo

curtisymoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
481
Points
16
yeah what is that on his calf...

looks like a huge mess of garden snakes under his skin
 
V

vdawg

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
199
Points
16
fuck me, what happened to armin? he looks like a meth addict
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Man that lighting is terrible. As I said before, I doubt dexter went into any effort at all to peak for this show.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
^Was just about to say the same thing about the lighting - awful!
 
brizzy03

brizzy03

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2007
Messages
73
Points
6
how are some of these dudes pros?? there are guys that finish 9th and U.S. nationals that look better than some of these guys
 
jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
392
Points
18
dex and ronny look great but some of those guys got some serious bloating guts
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
124
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
3K
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
underbody
Replies
39
Views
12K
underbody
underbody
Top