• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ron Paul is running again.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I wish I knew more about him.

interesting personality and convictions for a republican.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I found this site that has all the latest Ron Paul videos and interviews: http://ronpaulflix.com/

He has done alot of interviews in the last few days.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Ron Paul might have a chance here to grab that nomination since other republican candidates are not well knowned.

it seems he is receiving more media attention and more credibility than 2008.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
running is bad for your knees.

i love how on aussie news they did a story the other day saying there was a lack of republican candidates and they completely trashed ron paul as a nobody whos only policy is to give everyone heroin.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
It's going to be much more difficult for the media to discredit Ron Paul this time around. His support has grown leaps and bounds over the last few years and his views are becoming more accepted by Republicans.

It would be very tough for him to beat Obama, but it's going to be fun to watch him intellectually dismantle his Republican opponents during the debates.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's going to be much more difficult for the media to discredit Ron Paul this time around. His support has grown leaps and bounds over the last few years and his views are becoming more accepted by Republicans.

It would be very tough for him to beat Obama, but it's going to be fun to watch him intellectually dismantle his Republican opponents during the debates.

That is always a fun thing to witness, all the other runners in awe of wtf is going on.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Any climate change denier will have a hard time being taken seriously as a Presidential candidate.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hes kicking ass and taking names