• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ron Paul: When in the course of human events

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ironslave sparked my interest when he replied to a post of what i believed a true leader was and how we(The United States) is in need of one. I had some extra time on my hands so i spent it educating myself on Ron Paul and his views. I have spent the last 2 hours watching videos about this man, understanding what he stands for from a philosophical point of view and i have to say when a man like Ron Paul and what he stands for can be so attacked against by the current leaders and the people that are running against him we should be horrified. Ron Paul has virtue Selfless people have virtue the other men in the race have values, Hitler had values. Ron Paul stands for everything this nation needs to survive.

DONT BE STUPID! EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Yes i do know he withdrew from the race.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BigBen, I already had a lot of respect for you... but it just quadrupled. Great post, and video buddy :2:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i did the same thing you did bigben. i watched a lot of videos and what not about him to learn more about him and purchased his book "the revolution" and i'm almost done with it. and i must say i am very impressed by the man and what he stands for and the type of person he is. it is a travesty and a shame he will likely never lead our nation.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
AMAZING VIDEO. Wow, I don't understand how anyone could watch these videos and take them with a grain of salt. Who the fuck was that cock sucker too at about 10 seconds. That kind of stuff pisses me off. I hope Ron Paul gives it another go in 2012

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im still getting more Ron Paul Stickers for my car.