• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ron Paul Wins Presidential Straw Poll at CPAC

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ron Paul has ended Mitt Romney's three-year run as conservatives' favorite for president, taking 31 percent of the vote in the Conservative Political Action Conference's annual straw poll.

Paul, a Republican congressman from Texas known for his libertarian views, ran for president in 2008 but was never a serious contender for the GOP nomination.

Romney, former Massachusetts governor and also a 2008 GOP candidate, has won the last three presidential straw polls at the annual conference. This year, he came in second, with 22 percent.

Sarah Palin, who didn't attend the conference, was a distant third in the straw poll, with 7 percent, followed by Tim Pawlenty, the Minnesota governor, and Rep. Mike Pence of Indiana.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/02/20/ron-paul-wins-presidential-straw-poll-cpac/

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If anyone is up right now... CNBC squawk box is going to have ron paul on in like 20 minutes. lol.

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If anyone is up right now... CNBC squawk box is going to have ron paul on in like 20 minutes. lol.

yeah I watched it.. they asked him some really stupid questions like the shit about Iran. Ron answered all the questions very well though :)