• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Ronnie and oxygen mask

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
I had never seen this pic before sorry if its a repost (does any one know what was wrong)

29ayzj7-1.jpg
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
me too never seen it before, do you know what show was that ?
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
I dunno sorry bro
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Maybe he just used it because it was there?

I remember how Flex regularly used to do that
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
I think that's from 2002. Can't be sure though. As far as I remember nothing were wrong. He just used it just like sexnews said.

It has to be exhausting to pose for long period of time when you're ripped to the bone and dry as a desert. No wonder why you would like to use extra oxygen.
 
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
i've seen this before but i don't know why he used it.
 
southernmuscle_214

southernmuscle_214

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 17, 2008
Messages
64
Points
6
Trust me posing is waayyy harder than it looks specially at that weight and doing multiple call outs its hot onstage too lights beaming on you trying to hold in your stomache is no joke....it was hard for me and i only weighed 180 he is like 100 pounds more than me so i cant even imagine how hard it must be for him
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Bodybuilders, especially pros, aren't in the best shape when they are competing. Feeling faint from a bout of posing and hot lights would be pretty likely.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ agree, they are totally depleted and at their weakest on contest day, i have seen guys faint at shows...
 
P

PlateStacker45

New member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
4
Points
1
I remember that when it happened. I want to say it was 2002, and it was from the heavy use of diuretics if I recall. He simply fell out backstage and needed some extra Oxygen, thats all.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
Bodybuilders, especially pros, aren't in the best shape when they are competing. Feeling faint from a bout of posing and hot lights would be pretty likely.

agreed totally.
 

Similar threads

TitanProgress
Replies
0
Views
15
TitanProgress
TitanProgress
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
120
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
90
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
115
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Top