• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Ronnie Coleman Evolution Mr. Olympia 1998-2005

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
4,078
Points
138
I hope you guys like the comparisons
 
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
4,078
Points
138
...
 

Attachments

  • 1-Ronnie Front Relaxed Evolution 1998-2005 copy.jpg
    1-Ronnie Front Relaxed Evolution 1998-2005 copy.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 2,846
R

Ruhlforever

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
395
Points
16
AWESOME

2001 AND 2003 ARE THE BEST OVERALL, I LOVE THE 1999 DETAILS, THE 2003 LEGS THE 2004 CALVES AND GLUTES
 
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
4,078
Points
138
.....
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
you got alot of time on your hands lol
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
iceman posts RULES thx man
 
Cookie monster

Cookie monster

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
105
Points
18
99 coleman hands down. He was unbeatable that year. 98 was his defining year but 99 coleman displayed him as the genetic freak of the IFBB.
 
bb4life

bb4life

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
141
Points
16
He was just amazing every year. Even though he placed 2nd in 06, he is still the most consistent bodybuilder ever.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Cutsjr

Cutsjr

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
109
Points
16
Nice job, but why No 06 pics?
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Nice job, but why No 06 pics?

lol, cause he wasnt mr olympia! And he looked pretty crappy compared to those other years.. even worse than the 01 pics
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
lol, cause he wasnt mr olympia! And he looked pretty crappy compared to those other years.. even worse than the 01 pics
I still don't see why everyone hates on his 2001 physique.
 
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
4,078
Points
138
I still don't see why everyone hates on his 2001 physique.

I actually like his 01' physique. I think he was better than Cutler to clearly beat him. From the back it was light's out, but if we are talking about his 01' physique out of the 8 years of his reign, then 01/02 might be his worst years.
 
nr.1

nr.1

Active member
Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2007
Messages
42
Points
6
nice pics... 99 the best.. no doubt..
 
Swifto

Swifto

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
45
Points
6
From the side tricep poses, you can see his tricep gets flatter and flatter.

And from the rear lat spread, you can also see he struggles to attain his width.

I think 03 is his best year.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
The first 98 backshot IS AMAZING!!!

Kills pretty much everything else on those photos imo..(not the 03 back shot though...but the conditioning:ughnoes:)
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
I still don't see why everyone hates on his 2001 physique.

I don't get that either!? IMO one of his best years :food-snacking:

Thanks for the pics! repped!
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
3
Views
5K
ArnoldS
ArnoldS
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
27
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
81
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
107
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Top