• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles and many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In the bodybuilding forums!

• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

Ronnie Coleman fought Kimbo Slice ?

templare1987

hI guys i was reading Big Ron´s Bio in wikipedia and says
" He was also involved in mixed martial arts from a young age. He has fought famous street brawlers such as Kimbo Slice and won."

i didnt know that, can anyone of you guys tell me about that... :xyxthumbs:

thanks...

Pain

VIP
Wiki can be edited by anyone, right? If he did fight him, we would atleast know about it by now.