• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Ronnie COleman guest posing in Bulgaria

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
:turborun:


25840_121168067899194_100000180033575_307666_7275824_n.jpg

BigRon3-1.jpg

28477_1275842938651_1307291070_30676576_5190784_n.jpg

25204_1434776953052_1341797159_31193199_3615667_n.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113














 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
legs seem to have come up heaps and appear more balanced. his left tri and left lat will keep him out of top 5 at the o tho. looks phenominal tho. Him dieted down I could still place ahead of any jay other then 09'.
 
I

ivan305

Member
Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
10
Points
1
one thing is for sure his back..he has a heart of a lion..looks like he really wants that title..eather way he seems to be having fun
 
R

Ruhlforever

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
395
Points
16
I can see a better tri not perfect but better even than in 2007, I mean proper training and I dont know what can make a difference. Can someone remember the terrible tri of Chris Cormien now at this FIBO the Cormier problem is a thing of the past, I see a hungry Ronnie COleman that may will increase his """ supplements """" and that recovers his ass heavy duty training. Let's see.
 
pakman88

pakman88

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2007
Messages
82
Points
6
Im really interested in seeing how will he will look come olympia time. i do believe he will look better than most people thought a year ago or so. Wouldnt it be a better idea to come back in 2011? That extra time could really help his injuries heal as much as they can, granted he has put on size pretty quick after his 2-3 month break.
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
I can see a better tri not perfect but better even than in 2007, I mean proper training and I dont know what can make a difference. Can someone remember the terrible tri of Chris Cormien now at this FIBO the Cormier problem is a thing of the past, I see a hungry Ronnie COleman that may will increase his """ supplements """" and that recovers his ass heavy duty training. Let's see.
Huh? Cormier's triceps still look horrible on his injured arm and Ronnie doesn't look to be making any real progress either, especially because we haven't seen his bodyfat stripped down to competitive levels. Human tissue isn't a magical thing; the pair, while great bodybuilders, won't be able to overcome these injuries and again compete on the most elite of stages.
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
WTF, he has to be on some serious sauce again, because he is looking huge and round again. His midsection is pretty "rough" though, so IF he is going to compete one more time, I really hope he's able to do something for it... I have no high hopes, but I really think he looks better now.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
Can someone remember the terrible tri of Chris Cormien now at this FIBO the Cormier problem is a thing of the past

chris Corimier still has a very bad tricep. He delibrately posed to avoid showing it off as well. its a lot smaller then his other arm.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Ronnie's legs are huge, take a look at them when he's doing the most muscular and the camera catches the right side of his body... whithout flexing his hams look really huge and separated...

His back is not THAT impressive anymore, the crowd was not amazed with his back latspread... but his back double bi is still not bad at all.

Shame about the torn eyedrop in his left quad... his back looks small but more simetric than in the past, but I do not see any mayor improvement in his left triceps.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Holy cow he has put on some size.
 
Top