• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Ronnie Coleman - Invincible (back&triceps)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Just found 2 training clips of Ronnie's latest DVD "Invincible" - back & triceps :hsughr:
enjoy
 
Last edited by a moderator:
MetalMX

MetalMX

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
373
Points
18
Thanks duuuude!!! :methman:
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
good stuff !!! thank you bro :xyxthumbs:
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
I'm glad I didn't buy this DVD. Looks even more boring than I thought it would be.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
SWEEEEETTTTT thanks for the vids.
 
J

jeff_hardy

Member
Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
21
Points
1
i agree. what happened to the hardcore lifter ?? no more free weight .
 
Bone Yard

Bone Yard

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
255
Points
16
not as boring as a cutler dvd. the barbells has got more personality than him.
 
G

grral

New member
Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
2
Points
1
ronnie

what? why he using some shit weights, triceps 40kg or 50 kg bar?:49:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Well, least we get to see him train with hair. lol
 
akita

akita

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2008
Messages
150
Points
18
I think he just trains smarter...Actually,I like that...There's still hard core elements,with just little more muscle-mind connection...After a decades of training,he finally EXPERIMENTS!!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
some pre/post-workout meals from the same "Invincible" dvd



thx to the guy who uploaded them
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
I'm glad I didn't buy this DVD. Looks even more boring than I thought it would be.

My training partner had bought it and said it was shit, said ronnie lifted light weights in it, nothing like he used to...
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ it's not that bad, he lifted "lighter" weights just because of his back & tricep injuries, but again.. i don't think is boring at all, only if you're not a Ronnie fan :D
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
not as boring as a cutler dvd. the barbells has got more personality than him.

I disagree with that! IMO cutlers got the best vids out there....tons of shit in them not just training.

This video seems ok but nothing like the old ronnie movies...ohh and someone should tell Ron to put alittle more of that fake cheese on everything :D
 
F

fojerbachas

Active member
Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
39
Points
6
i can`t believe i`m saying this - but i totally agree with you.
 

Similar threads

Napol3onator
Replies
17
Views
8K
Natureboypkr
Natureboypkr
TitanProgress
Replies
1
Views
31
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
125
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Top