• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie Coleman, Steve Kuclo, Juan Morel and Kevin English Posedown at the NPC Eastern

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Re: Ronnie Coleman, Steve Kuclo, Juan Morel and Kevin English Posedown at the NPC Eas

TKOL stop with the constant pics. you have the legs of a kenyan runner.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: Ronnie Coleman, Steve Kuclo, Juan Morel and Kevin English Posedown at the NPC Eas

TKOL stop with the constant pics. you have the legs of a kenyan runner.

What pics man as far as i concern all im doing is chaging my avi

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

one avi every day. ok bro

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

one avi every day. ok bro

:yes:

And shut up Natzita

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

hey yo tkol nice avi.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

come'on guys, keep it on topic. 90% of this thread is about avi's.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Who you calling ****?????????????????
Oh dear god... If you read my post again, you can clearly see, I didn't call anyone anything...

This is exactly why I don't visit MM anymore since every thread is full of this same shit.

PS.

gVgjJ-1.jpg

Edit. Sorry for OT, I'm out now.

Last edited:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

come'on guys, keep it on topic. 90% of this thread is about avi's.

Ok, why you guys think Ronnie's gut grew like mad since he retired?

umberto

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

maybe the ronnie's gut looks bigger because the rest is smaller than ever...(i know,stop at the avi discussion but...tkol very good work man!)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

maybe the ronnie's gut looks bigger because the rest is smaller than ever...(i know,stop at the avi discussion but...tkol very good work man!)

Thanks bro!!!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

dont feed TKOLs ego .. it is already as big as Ronnie's gut.

K

keke568

i like turtles=)

umberto

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

dont feed TKOLs ego .. it is already as big as Ronnie's gut.

uh-oh i'm sorry :)

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

This. Plus he's in his offseason (I think)

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I don't think Ronnie should compete anymore, but still being a guest poser is fine. He was one of the greatest of all time, and as long as he isn't just holding on to old glory days then guest posing is just a added bonus for the fans

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Seriously...

a lot of these older bodybuilders need to get their head out of their ass and stop living in the past. I keep seeing these 45-55 year old bodybuilders that think they can accomplish what they did in their 30's.

I guess they all have to learn the hard way, and they most certainly do.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

i like turtles=)

lol i see what you did there. You used a simple comment and used it to hint at a social commentary about the relationship between China and the United States.