• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie Coleman Top Ten Strongest Man of All-Time

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No Ed Coan? :49:

He certainly belongs in this list (though not my list of top 10 greatest athletes :coolguy:)

Edit, after reading through it, as if Flex magazine's training/nutrition articles weren't bad enough as it is, this is an absolute Joke. Mark Henry at number 2? Come on.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hell yes i agree. for a man who didn't even focus on strength as his primary goal he is absolutely unreal. just like the article said, if he had done it as a career he would have been very successful.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I actually agree with Duality.
If big R. could've just done Strong man, imagine 1,000+ lb deads with more than 1 rep. .. k, exaggerative but would be awesome

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I actually agree with Duality.
If big R. could've just done Strong man, imagine 1,000+ lb deads with more than 1 rep. .. k, exaggerative but would be awesome

:2:

now your talking sense!

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No Ed Coan? :49:

He certainly belongs in this list (though not my list of top 10 greatest athletes :coolguy:)

Edit, after reading through it, as if Flex magazine's training/nutrition articles weren't bad enough as it is, this is an absolute Joke. Mark Henry at number 2? Come on.

Agree...no Mariusz Pudzianowski:uhoh2:...Ed Coan...but we have some "drug free" on the list:49:

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At least the first place is correct!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Quite an interesting read regardless of the placings.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tnx a lot, quite interesting read.

Joeb23

Joeb23

Power lifting and bodybuilding form is completely different, if Big Ron trained like a power lifter he could of easily broken quite a few records.:ughnoes:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zviko

Zviko

:uhoh2:Mark henry number 2 not to sure about that I think mariusz should have been second or at least been on the top ten

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this top 10 list is just flex magazines opinion, so what. there all phycho strong guys.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If Ronnie trained for strength like many of you correctly said, he could have been a power house.

Imagine that for bodybuilding he was able to do 800 pound deadlifts for two, a 2000 pound leg push and many more amazing features of strength.

Ronnie, a potential great strongman or THE GREATEST STRONGMAN EVER ?

xD

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, but the is supposed to be "The Top Ten Strongest Men of all Time,"

NOT

"The Ten Potentially Strongest Men of all Time."

I totally agree that Ronnie is one strong motherfucker, but that does NOT qualify him instantly. Who knows? Maybe Ronnie could have been the strongest man of all time. But the point is, he chose bodybuilding, and we never had a chance to see him compete in strongman contests, or powerlift in his later years.

It is worth noting they included Maruisz, Ed Coan, Lamar Grant, Magnus Magnusson, and J.P. Sigmarsson on the list of candidates.....

:e5dunno:

It's Flex. They probably just picked those names because most readers wouldn't be familiar with some other names on the list.