• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Ronnie high? lol

hydro

hydro

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2006
Messages
156
Points
16
chek it out pretty funny lol



:methman:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
he is a character thats for sure:)
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
hahaha

i love this man!!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
yeah buddy :methman:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Hahahaha
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
firstly he does some widow maker, puke-fabric, lethal squats, then he dances


i love ronnie :)
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
ahhaah, his shirt should say Shut up and smoke! lol j/k
he's awesome!!!
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
He is the man! Seems to have a lot of fun when working out, as it should be.

Its cool how Mitsuru kinda does a little dance to get the perspective right aswell :)
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
ahhaah, his shirt should say Shut up and smoke! lol j/k
he's awesome!!!

:keke: or shut up and dance

edit: double post, sorry about that, i don't know how to delete it lol :tear:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Looks like normal ronnie to me! One of the only bodybuilders who has fun in the gym. YEAH BUDDY
 
TM817

TM817

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
69
Points
8
There are lots of clips from his past posing routines out there like that one. They are fun to watch. Now please, Don,t take this the wrong way but Big Ron is the only black dude I know who can,t dance. I think It,s pretty funny!
 
FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
475
Points
16
Ronnie in da club would be a sight to see...
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
towelie_bong-1.jpg
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
funny guy. and he def is not high lol. he just front squatted 585 for 4 and 495 for 10 before this, his brain probably is just lacking blood flow....it's all in his legs :methman:
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!! this guy must be fun to workout with
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
well i can concur with the blood flow prob.
happens to me, and i pause for like 5-7seconds before/after each word ROFL
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Not high, he is just awesome like that.
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
If I had could do the squats that he did I would be dancing my ass off too lol
 
warpig

warpig

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
345
Points
18
hahahaha


yea buddyyyyyy
 

Similar threads

Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
605
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
21
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
81
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
105
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Top