• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
King Bodybuilding Labs

Ronnie's performance at the 99 Olympia

bb4life

Ronnie Coleman- 1999 Mr. Olympia Pre-Judging

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A really good year of Ronnie, but my favourite is still the 2003 edition. When I first saw the pics in the magazines I was deeply shocked, and I trained like in a mist with those images inprinted in my brain : ) Sounds kinda creepy now that i type it : D

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
perfection, best physique to ever walk the earth

That`s arguable... like my sexuality.

No really, I bet there is a guy somewhere who has the genetic potential to blow our minds, yet he is doing something like painting or washing his ass. Not that painting or washing ones ass have anything in common, but they do. Not really :3

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I knew it... :bowroflarms:

Ronnie's been preggers since 1999!!! :uhoh2: dear christ... thats gonna be the biggest baby EVER!

That's just plain dumb :no:

Ronnie 1999 really was impressive. Thanks for the vid :2:

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
his upper body was huge and great, his legs were huge and great.... his midsection was huge and ugly even back then.

bb4life

his upper body was huge and great, his legs were huge and great.... his midsection was huge and ugly even back then.

Is that a joke? If you honestly think that he had a big and ugly midsection in
'99, then you don't just need glasses, but maybe laser eye surgery as well.

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how ddi ron get injured ?

its a mystery, he sais he isnt injured, he never felt pain, not got surgery to fix etc etc

judging by his evolution, he always had "something" in his left lat, a minor injury from his early years which never healed 100% and which was more visible some years, meanwhile other years it seemed to be fully gone

what the hell are you guys looking at? the gut or the best back ever? if you are looking the gut you are either uninterested on bbding, or just blind