• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Ronny Rockel 12hours before Arnold classic Prejudging 2009

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/960e11a1239352a47905/Ronny-Rockel-12hours-before-Arnold-classic-Prejudging-2009

ronny-1.jpg
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Thanks Lion!

he's looking good but ain't cracking the top 5
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Looks very good i'd say, his condition from behind it's maybe his best in years. Now only if he'll look at least this good for the pre-judging.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
I fucking love the physique of this guy. I feel he is underrated.
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
5K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
FEVER
Replies
3
Views
5K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Natzo
Replies
20
Views
11K
Natzo
Natzo
Top