• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Ronny Rockel - 2 hours ago!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
2s9f5td-1.jpg

2di353t-1.jpg
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
wow, his condition is awsome here.. and look at those quads, damn!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
is this his year?

let's hope so.. guy deserves some credit for being so consistent throughout the years.
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Finally, Ronny seems to be ripped. Hopefully he is spot on from the rear too. Go RONNY!
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
He won't get his proper placement...sad but true
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Ronny is looking awesome fo sure !!!

good luck to him :thumbsup2:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
His face isn't sucked in enough. So obviously his conditioning must not be good.

I don't judge physiques anymore, only faces.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ :rofl3:


He looks awesome, his quads and arms are amazing!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
dayuuum, look at those quads:ughnoes: he's looking impressive. even his glutes are showing separation. i think hell fare well this time.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Daaaymmmn... he has really brought his A game
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I looks at this pics and I do think:

How in hell the rest of the world do not like this sport?


BB4VER!
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
He is extremely underrated. Hopefully now people will notice him, he has a very pleasing physique, great proportions and great mass. Looks extremely solid and conditioned !!
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
His face isn't sucked in enough. So obviously his conditioning must not be good.

I don't judge physiques anymore, only faces.

hahahaha
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
His face isn't sucked in enough. So obviously his conditioning must not be good.

I don't judge physiques anymore, only faces.

Give it a rest...
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
5K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
FEVER
Replies
3
Views
5K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Natzo
Replies
20
Views
11K
Natzo
Natzo
Top