• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronny Rockel 200kg front Squat - Tribute

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
No, Ronny Rockel doesn't always use machines and light weight.

Congrats to one of the most beautifull and consistent physiques of today.

DSC_7896_GYWLJKZSEU-1.jpg

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Massive props to him. This is how every bodybuilder should train, ROM wise.

d.capodiferro88

d.capodiferro88

in last 2 years i've started to dislike rockel...even more after watched his attitude while training. not the excersises he chooses, but he appears to lack passion.
anyway, he went from being the most underestimated bber, to being an overrated guys. this year i had victor and kai before him

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
in last 2 years i've started to dislike rockel...even more after watched his attitude while training. not the excersises he chooses, but he appears to lack passion.
anyway, he went from being the most underestimated bber, to being an overrated guys. this year i had victor and kai before him

So the fact that he doesn't shout and grunt in his workouts, yet he uses excellent form, makes him unlikable?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

yeah.. the guy is top 6 in the O i'm sure he doesn't train with passion....

sorry he doesn't have Branch passion.. but is that good?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

Today i was training with a female friend and eventually she told me "be more motivating, be more energetic etc.." and i told her "you know i am a mellow guy, when i am here in the gym i am a mellow guy but as soon as i get under the weight i flip the switch and its all business". Just because he isnt all hyped up doesnt mean he lacks passion.

He is obviously an introvert. I am also an introvert, people think im really serious and/or shy until they get to know me (althought i have opened up a lot more these last few years)... People think Ronny Rockel is serious and/or shy but have u seen his videos with markus? he is fun loving and outgoing with markus. Nobody who front squats 200kg atg for reps lacks passion IMO.

Savjav

Savjav

guess thats why his legs keep improving so radically... wow, really impressed

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Today i was training with a female friend and eventually she told me "be more motivating, be more energetic etc.." and i told her "you know i am a mellow guy, when i am here in the gym i am a mellow guy but as soon as i get under the weight i flip the switch and its all business". Just because he isnt all hyped up doesnt mean he lacks passion.

He is obviously an introvert. I am also an introvert, people think im really serious and/or shy until they get to know me (althought i have opened up a lot more these last few years)... People think Ronny Rockel is serious and/or shy but have u seen his videos with markus? he is fun loving and outgoing with markus. Nobody who front squats 200kg atg for reps lacks passion IMO.

I agree with you.

Just because someone doesn't shout and throw weights on the ground doesn't mean they lack passion. I'm sure my workouts look boring, but tell that to the training partners I've burnt out.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Rockel is a great bb'er and he is not "overrated" as that guy said. Actually at the O this year I had him over Wolf.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

You will see the light when you have grown up a little... when that happens, you will look back and remember this post of yours and ask yourself WHAT THE FUQK WAS I SMOKING!

Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ he was smoking too much of tkD's shit

Rockel is a great bb'er and he is not "overrated" as that guy said. Actually at the O this year I had him over Wolf.

Yeah i dontknow anybody who had wolf ahead of Rockel. All the commentators aka "journalists" have also said Rockel shouldve placed ahead of Wolf

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Yeah Rockel was better... I wanted him to beat Wolf because if you watch the video the first time both of them are called for comparison Wolfe seemed quite rude to him with his hand gestures... almost "dismissing" Rockel aside and besides Wolfs been a cry baby where as Rockel has always gone back to drawing board without making any noise and done more homework ... so I wanted him to beat Wolfe :(