• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Ronny Rockel 3 days out

S

SemperFi

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2007
Messages
21
Points
1
3 days out - 0 carbs
 

Attachments

  • rr.JPG
    rr.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 201
  • rr2.JPG
    rr2.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 238
  • rr3.JPG
    rr3.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 169
S

SemperFi

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2007
Messages
21
Points
1
..
 

Attachments

  • rr4.JPG
    rr4.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 165
  • rr5.JPG
    rr5.JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 202
  • rr6.JPG
    rr6.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 214
S

SemperFi

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2007
Messages
21
Points
1
...
 

Attachments

  • rr7.JPG
    rr7.JPG
    7.9 KB · Views: 215
  • rr8.JPG
    rr8.JPG
    6.5 KB · Views: 207
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
looks great!!! i really like his shape. thanks semperfi hoorah!!
 
msuman

msuman

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
252
Points
16
Looking ready. Could ve top 10 this year.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
looks great! great shape and conditioning looks good
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
he is going to blkow up awesome when he carbs up. i am really looking forward to this O.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Looks good from the front.What mathers is how good his condition is from the rear.If Ronny wants make any damage his hamstrings , glute and lowerback area has to show some separation..
 
MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
801
Points
16
Not bad at all. Hope he'll make to top 10.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
His upper body loks great, specially from the front but... it's me or his legs are not very big?
 
msuman

msuman

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
252
Points
16
His upper body loks great, specially from the front but... it's me or his legs are not very big?


Are you serious? His legs are always big and one of his best bodyparts.
 
Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
497
Points
16
I was away this weekend and haven't really got to take a good look at the pictures, but reading a lot of peoples reactions to the placings. I think he was placed 14th or something? Did he really look that bad or did he just get screwed like he always does?
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
I was away this weekend and haven't really got to take a good look at the pictures, but reading a lot of peoples reactions to the placings. I think he was placed 14th or something? Did he really look that bad or did he just get screwed like he always does?

he didn't get the call outs...he looked awesome Friday night! He always gets overlooked :(
 

Similar threads

Top