• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Ronny Rockel GETTING.....

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
GO RONNY! hope he does well, he deserves it. i've been a big fan of his physic since the 2005 mr.O
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
He usually looks good but never gets good call outs...not a big enough name to place which is total bullshit but thats pro bodybuilding

He looks to have added quality size...hope he gets his dues this year :D
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
But what in the world is he doing in that video?! That's just goofy!
Tell me about it! He also should learn a little bit of English (but priority #1 would still be posing).
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Only short MrOlympia was Franco Colombu and I bet there will not be much more.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Great shape and a lot of muscle, I have been a fan for a while. If he was a bit taller with the same look and build he would be Mr. O if he could bring his back up.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Only short MrOlympia was Franco Colombu and I bet there will not be much more.

Agreed, but I think there are some shows during the season that he should have won or placed higher. Not the Mr O or ASC though... :e5dunno:
 
The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
557
Points
18
I hope he made improvements.
 
R

Ruhlforever

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
395
Points
16
IFBB will never give the title to the best, in this case Ronny Rocker is one of the most wornderful bodies in the circuit but he always placed bad, just in Montreal he placed higher, but I hope he will place higher as he deserved for sure. Just look this incredible quads, incredible vastus lateralis, bicep femoris, gracilis, damn in a Jay Cutler in legs with the waist of Buchanan, good for him.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
bigbro

bigbro

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2006
Messages
8
Points
1
no more politics in BB!!! go Ronnie!
 
M

musclemidget5

Active member
Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2008
Messages
33
Points
6
A little more mass and the graininess and vascularity Palumbo's ass and he should start turning some heads
 
cuts

cuts

Banned
Joined
Oct 18, 2007
Messages
175
Points
16
i feel bad for him, he is so symetrical but small.
 
msuman

msuman

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
252
Points
16
Ronny is one of the best. Always looks great.
 
M

massmonsterpas

Member
Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
10
Points
1
if JJ had his legs he would stand back for no one
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
5K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
FEVER
Replies
3
Views
5K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Top