• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronny Runesson 100% drugfree bodybuilder

Arne Persson

Arne Persson

Ronny's waist measurements are rather unique. Offseason 74 cm (29.13") competition 67 cm (26.4").

Arne Persson

Arne Persson

Ronny again. A very healthy body.

Attachments

• DSC_5112[1].jpg
    DSC_5112[1].jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 491
Arne Persson

Arne Persson

One little more artistic photo....

Attachments

• ronny rpw.jpg
    ronny rpw.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 269
Arne Persson

Arne Persson

Hopefully he will compete again next year....

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
doubt hes natural. you don't know that he is. all the body builders that are on steroids have to deny that they are on them. whats he gonna say that he takes them.

Not to mention that even in natural shows you can bypass the drug test... That being said though he has a kick ass back!

Arne Persson

Arne Persson

He will hopefully compete again next year at age of 49. At the moment he is in better shape than ever at a bodyweight of 88-89 kg (194-196 lbs). He weights about 83 kg (183 lbs) in the You Tubefilm.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
B

BauBau

lol he is not drug free. if they test the shows doesn`t mean he is drug free. u can get the crap out on time for the test. great phisique don`t get me wrong but those pictures on stage. vascular full and not flat with aproximatly 90 kg i don`t think is natty! and u say about healthy. tell me... when u do a contest prep and u load with carb and use salt and dont drink water a few days, thats healthy? NOT

Arne Persson

Arne Persson

lol he is not drug free. if they test the shows doesn`t mean he is drug free. u can get the crap out on time for the test. great phisique don`t get me wrong but those pictures on stage. vascular full and not flat with aproximatly 90 kg i don`t think is natty! and u say about healthy. tell me... when u do a contest prep and u load with carb and use salt and dont drink water a few days, thats healthy? NOT

Ha ha ha! You a real internet expert! Congrat!:xmasbigok:

B

BauBau

Ha ha ha! You a real internet expert! Congrat!:xmasbigok:

yea 10x. ur so funny, hilarious i might add. Have a good new year! U and i both know that i`m right. just because u right "100% drugfree" doesnt mean he is. test him every week in his contest prep and bring the papers then ill believe it.

Arne Persson

Arne Persson

yea 10x. ur so funny, hilarious i might add. Have a good new year! U and i both know that i`m right. just because u right "100% drugfree" doesnt mean he is. test him every week in his contest prep and bring the papers then ill believe it.

First of all, I have follow him during his traning since he began training 1981 and I myself is 100% sure that he is totaly drugfree. He has been tested at least 8 to 10 times both on competiton and offseason. He is willing to do every type of existing test everytimes. No problem!

Everyone i Sweden who really knows him can confirm my words, and it's even include some of our best bodybuilders. Instead for jealousy they admire him

B

BauBau

First of all, I have follow him during his traning since he began training 1981 and I myself is 100% sure that he is totaly drugfree. He has been tested at least 8 to 10 times both on competiton and offseason. He is willing to do every type of existing test everytimes. No problem!

Everyone i Sweden who really knows him can confirm my words, and it's even include some of our best bodybuilders. Instead for jealousy they admire him

And from where do u recall i am jelous?i should be an absolute idiot to be jelous upon a guy i dont even know and dont live with it. if he is natty its his problem but when u lunch on the internet "100% drugfree" people start asking questions. and u must give them a valuble solid answer. I repet: his phisique is great and it doesn`t really mean anything to me if he is natty or not, not my fuckin problem, i just stated my opinion on this thread, an opinion that is objective, just like a simple fan of the sport. Best of luck to ur so called natty training regiem!

B

BauBau

by the way, he competes in what league? ifbb??

B

BauBau

and since u pulled it out, from ur picture i can see ur natural cuz u look like a powerlifter not a bodybuilder. i believe u are a natty, sure look like one. and u still didn`t answer my question about the health issue with the carb up and lose water before the contest since u are mister know it all..

B

BauBau

what category is he in? never heard of him to be honest... or he hasn`t competed for a while since he is as u said 49 years old.