• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Ronny "The Rock" Rockel 2 weeks out

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
554
Points
16
23s85tg-1.jpg


289kqu-1.jpg


2im3n1f-1.jpg


fog5knjpghttp-1.jpg


24mvpdi-1.jpg
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Ronny looking good.Complete bodybuilder right there ,but if he wants to make some damage ,he really needs to nail his condition this time.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
.. great pics ..thanks bro!!! ..:xyxthumbs::linedrunk:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Back looks improved
 
tp_88

tp_88

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2006
Messages
202
Points
16
Wooow! I love Rockel and he looks great in those pictures! Hope he comes in shape this time!
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
looking good !!! thanks for the pic's bro :xyxthumbs:
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
His face looks very bloated but great improvements IMO.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
wallyprice

wallyprice

Active member
Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
37
Points
6
Looks great, but it doesnt matter if he cant improve his posing and hit the shots correctly. Especially his all of his back poses.
 
R

Ruhlforever

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
395
Points
16
Classic Lines but he needs the WOW factor, I can really say his back looks great, forearms and biceps are incredible
 
Zviko

Zviko

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
335
Points
18
Classic Lines but he needs the WOW factor, I can really say his back looks great, forearms and biceps are incredible

X2 conditioning is gonna be the real question come Olympia top 6 maybe:wutyousay:
 
msuman

msuman

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
252
Points
16
He's added some new size, which looks great on him. Hope he does well. He's always one of my favorites.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
he looks good like always, but he never actually comes in bone dry :tear:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Looks good... peak in biceps is good
legs are alright, condition, i think might mostly be the key.
 
CombBoy

CombBoy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
445
Points
18
Thanks for the pics mate.
Ronny looking really good so far. Good round delts and nice quad sweep, etc.
 

Similar threads

Matze
Replies
6
Views
4K
miamiracing
miamiracing
Matze
Replies
8
Views
5K
brendan
brendan
Z
Replies
13
Views
8K
Bulkboy
Bulkboy
Matze
Replies
12
Views
8K
nigster
nigster
Top