• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rumor: Ronnie to do the Olympia 2008?!?

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah, ron coleman is one of those guys who would prefer to die on the stage rather than quit

dam it sexnews, post that pic in the avatar in full size pls, i just lose it :s

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah, ron coleman is one of those guys who would prefer to die on the stage rather than quit

Don't know how to resize, but here it is....enjoy!
:tiphat:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

:tiphat:

qweasd1

qweasd1

does anybody know what is the exact medical problem of ronnie's left side ? and what is the suitable treatment of it ?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
does anybody know what is the exact medical problem of ronnie's left side ? and what is the suitable treatment of it ?

Nope, nobody in the public knows exactly what it is.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ I live only 20 minutes away. I guess i could drive to his hose knock on the door and ask him every one's questions. LOL

qweasd1

qweasd1

it is interesting to know how much weights ronnie uses now
especially in squats ,deadlifts and bench press .
he was phenomenal in the unbelievable dvd days .

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he should let it go.he is the best there is nothing more to prove...also if he competes he will place higher than he should because of his name and thats not fair for the other competitors

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he should let it go.he is the best there is nothing more to prove...also if he competes he will place higher than he should because of his name and thats not fair for the other competitors

good point. i love the guy but he really should not do it. you would think his friends and family would try to dissuade him. i hope he just keeps lifting and guestposing and stays active in the sport. but unless some medical procedure can mend his problems, he should realize his time has come :tear:

T

tobyhake

the guy is the greatest of all time but he needs to let it go

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

he would always place high, just like last year. he needs a year to heal and bring it in harder not bigger

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont see it happening TBH. but if so top 10 or top 15
i might be sounding a bit negative..

B

Batmanx007

Depends on the injury, nobody really knows exactly what it is, where the problem is, (well, at least the public doesn't) so its difficult to speculate. To my knowledge, there are no procedures yet where a stem cell could be used to replace a damaged nerve in humans, so that's not really a possibility.

Look at his guest posing videos, he can barely even do a lat spread anymore. He's also turning 44 next week, this is a time when men's bodies naturally start to begin to atrophy at an increasing pace. I know you want him to win another O, I would love to see that too, but it's not going to happen.
One of the most intelligent things I've read on here. Bravo

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Umh... Ronnie really shouldn't get on stage ever again. Only a true fan could even think about him getting in superior shape once more but I can tell you something; NOT gonna happend! Why? He's too old, he's injured and his body is overall tired.

Of course it would be nice to see him winning once more, just like Ironslave said but I'm 100% sure that it's not going to happend. Maybe in his next life but not in this one.

He is the best but his plane took off already.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
It would be a big mistake to do the 08 Olympia.
Ronnie need to get his lat/arm/leg fixed first