• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

RUMORS... Jay Cutler 15 days out?!?!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
.. seems hard as hell !!! ..great info demos!! ..thanks bro!!!..:xyxthumbs:
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
that 2007 pic proves how misleading the pre-contest pics are
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I don't get it, he has money (decent amount at best) and can't afford a good quality camera to use?.
then again at our gym you can use cell phones in the locker room with camera capabilities.
maybe hes doing it with that to be discrete.
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
lol. who takes good quoality camera to gym always? imo those abs look like Jay. great conditition. good luck for him. i

drunked pghi
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
despite the shitty quality... he looks better now than he did in last years cell phone pic.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Wow... le looks like Jay, those abs, that chin... ripped... we'll see in 15 days...
 
L

loco_sebbe

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
6
Points
1
why he takes a picture with his cellphone even if he's rich?? c'mon guys even if I were rich it wouldn't stop me from taking a picture with my cellphone... maybe he looked at himself in the mirror that day and was thinking "shit!!! I look fucking great now!! I want to show my friend -but he's not here - I could take professional pictures with a professional photographer or maybe with my high-tech camera but it's upstairs in the end of the hallway, eh what tha heck I can take a picture with my cellphone and mms it directly to my friend, yeah that is what I will do!!"

Even famous freaky bodybuilders are humans
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Wow, veins on Cutler??? Where did those come from?
Anyways, he looks awesome here but he always looks amazing leading up to the show. What matters is how he looks the day of the show.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Is the O in 15 days?? Wow I didnt even realized. It sucks that there is no hype this year :dunnodude:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
would be interesting to have a muscle kombat with the Pros using their cell phone pics
rofl
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
I'm not as excited this year I really only wanna see health and wolf other than that I don't really care for cutler never really have
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Another rumor is that the pic is actually 4 weeks out:dunnodude:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
I heard the truth: that pic is actually 2 days out. :io:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
your all wrong
its 5 years old.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
^There werent that type of Blackberry phones in 5 years ago..
Or were you just joking?:e5dunno:
 
Top