• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

RxMuscle

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
I used to visit this site all the f*ckin time. I've always liked their radio, with Dave Palumbo and the beautiful Cristina Vujinich. One of my favorite things to do is listen to the RxMuscle radio podcast on my ipod as I do cardio.

Problem is, everytime I visit the site it seems like my computer is getting hacked with f*ckin viruses everywhere. That site must be seriously infected to the max. Perhaps it was done by MD owners for revenge? lol, so I don't even check it out anymore.

Anyone else had problems with it in the past?

 
cereal

cereal

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
342
Points
18
Re: RxMuscle.com

No, no problems at all. Everything works. Must be linux.
 
FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
475
Points
16
Re: RxMuscle.com

Well, I use the Opera browser and before I open the site it gives me a warning that it's a source of dangerous software...I don't visit it very often, but there haven't been any problems...Anyway it's a job of the IT support to know it and fix it...
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Re: RxMuscle.com

I haven't visited RXM in months.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Re: RxMuscle.com

same thing here.. when you acess it gives all kinds of warnings... it's realy a shame they cant fix it, cause they've put a lot of great content lately.


Flex your sig is awesome!
 
FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
475
Points
16
Re: RxMuscle.com

^^Flex's sig makes this section so much on, it's not even funny....
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Re: RxMuscle.com

I do visit it weekly, and I have received some warnings, but nothing hazard hasn't happened though.

I also really like the radio shows, especially HMR. Videos are also awesome and entertaining. Great site, one of the best imo (bb related).
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Re: RxMuscle.com

althought I think they do pout some good content .... it gets a bit weird sometimes, Palumbo can be really cheesy.......

and I do think that the bros vs pros format, if it was done in a more "professional platform" like MD it would already be another kind of event with much more scale.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Re: RxMuscle.com

althought I think they do pout some good content .... it gets a bit weird sometimes, Palumbo can be really cheesy.......

and I do think that the bros vs pros format, if it was done in a more "professional platform" like MD it would already be another kind of event with much more scale.
I agree with everything you just said.

Palumbo is no doubt one of the most charismatic and intelligent bodybuilders out there though. If he wasn't so unattractive, I'm sure he could have made his way onto bigger and better things like Hollywood movies. (like Arnold)

I'm sure he's doing just fine though, $ wise.
 
Cork

Cork

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
Re: RxMuscle.com

I get virus warnings and **** too. Last time I got one it jacked up my computer at work and I almost had to call in IT to fix it, haha. Luckily I am computer savvy enough to fix it so it's usable.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Top