• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

RxMuscle

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I used to visit this site all the f*ckin time. I've always liked their radio, with Dave Palumbo and the beautiful Cristina Vujinich. One of my favorite things to do is listen to the RxMuscle radio podcast on my ipod as I do cardio.

Problem is, everytime I visit the site it seems like my computer is getting hacked with f*ckin viruses everywhere. That site must be seriously infected to the max. Perhaps it was done by MD owners for revenge? lol, so I don't even check it out anymore.

Anyone else had problems with it in the past?

cereal

cereal

Re: RxMuscle.com

No, no problems at all. Everything works. Must be linux.

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Well, I use the Opera browser and before I open the site it gives me a warning that it's a source of dangerous software...I don't visit it very often, but there haven't been any problems...Anyway it's a job of the IT support to know it and fix it...

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

I haven't visited RXM in months.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

same thing here.. when you acess it gives all kinds of warnings... it's realy a shame they cant fix it, cause they've put a lot of great content lately.

Flex your sig is awesome!

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

^^Flex's sig makes this section so much on, it's not even funny....

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I do visit it weekly, and I have received some warnings, but nothing hazard hasn't happened though.

I also really like the radio shows, especially HMR. Videos are also awesome and entertaining. Great site, one of the best imo (bb related).

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

althought I think they do pout some good content .... it gets a bit weird sometimes, Palumbo can be really cheesy.......

and I do think that the bros vs pros format, if it was done in a more "professional platform" like MD it would already be another kind of event with much more scale.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

althought I think they do pout some good content .... it gets a bit weird sometimes, Palumbo can be really cheesy.......

and I do think that the bros vs pros format, if it was done in a more "professional platform" like MD it would already be another kind of event with much more scale.
I agree with everything you just said.

Palumbo is no doubt one of the most charismatic and intelligent bodybuilders out there though. If he wasn't so unattractive, I'm sure he could have made his way onto bigger and better things like Hollywood movies. (like Arnold)

I'm sure he's doing just fine though, $ wise.

Cork

Cork

I get virus warnings and **** too. Last time I got one it jacked up my computer at work and I almost had to call in IT to fix it, haha. Luckily I am computer savvy enough to fix it so it's usable.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff