• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Saints Kneel During Slain Cop Tribute

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Wow.. What a dink I was ^^. Dont normally do that, booze plus anger over whiny pussies in sports these days, got to me.
Sorry to the dudes I offended above.

Obviously, all forums have a feel/style, this one probably isn't for me. (Though great it is).

Not sure how to deactivate my account, admins can do it. Thx...
Only whiny pussies I always see are right wing snowflakes crying about a few football players taking a knee.

The 'snowflake' designation is for the left wing millennials, not the right. We are old fashioned pricks stuck in the past. LOL

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wasn't even going to comment on this thread again, but you all calling each other a pussy over the internet, is a pussy thing to do. Also, if this isn't a political board, than why are you still talking shit on the right wing?

R

rz3300

Banned
Ugh this whole thing just needs to end. It feels like the whole point of the protest is being lost and now I think it would just make more sense to go back to work and stop all the kneel or no kneel, but that will never happen.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
It's not a political site but we like to give people freedom to express here to a large extent.

When bodybuilders start doing it then we will really have something to talk about!

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
I wasn't even going to comment on this thread again, but you all calling each other a pussy over the internet, is a pussy thing to do. Also, if this isn't a political board, than why are you still talking shit on the right wing?

Politics were forced into a sports situation by these protesters. I wish that it was not the case because I have chosen to ignore a league that I have been a rabid fan of for decades and covered as a sportswriter since 2005, sans discussing this situation in a critical manner. So it's a hybrid political/sports discussion.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Politics were forced into a sports situation by these protesters. I wish that it was not the case because I have chosen to ignore a league that I have been a rabid fan of for decades and covered as a sportswriter since 2005, sans discussing this situation in a critical manner. So it's a hybrid political/sports discussion.

I completley understand & it is cool that administration allows a large ammount of freedom of the discussion. I also agree that politics were forced into a sports situation & obviously from my previous comments, I am fed up with it to say the least. I just seen talk about this not being a political board & than the same individual was making political comments.... Anyway, there is just a lot of division in general with the subject of protests in sports. I'll just accept it for what it is because stressing out about it is doing absolutely no good.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

I completley understand & it is cool that administration allows a large ammount of freedom of the discussion. I also agree that politics were forced into a sports situation & obviously from my previous comments, I am fed up with it to say the least. I just seen talk about this not being a political board & than the same individual was making political comments.... Anyway, there is just a lot of division in general with the subject of protests in sports. I'll just accept it for what it is because stressing out about it is doing absolutely no good.

I hear you on that, bro. It blows that the NFL has become such a controversial subject. I wish we can just watch the damn games without this shit. I personally don't know if I'll ever watch and/or cover the league again because I don't see any solution even attempted.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can watch the football and just ignore what the players do off the field.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I hear you on that, bro. It blows that the NFL has become such a controversial subject. I wish we can just watch the damn games without this shit. I personally don't know if I'll ever watch and/or cover the league again because I don't see any solution even attempted.

Very well said & I completely understand. Football is a great sport. I've always loved watching it. Hopefully one day, it will all be resolved

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
You can watch the football and just ignore what the players do off the field.

It's the principle of the matter and my morals are more important to me than working/watching a sporting event. The first shoe dropped today when Papa John's- a huge sponsor of the NFL - went public with complaints about revenue loss due to the protests and that they league needs to do something to rectify it.

Rot-Iron66

Rot-Iron66

Looks like my account is still active. ArnoldS you are correct. Its their "thing" so let them do it I guess.
Im old fashioned, lost a best frfiend in Gulf war leaving behund his family, so it struck a nerve. (Millionaires playing a game, others putting life on line for country).

I was way out of line w/ you, the very rare time I get worked up, I hope you accept my apology so I can move past this, it bothers me that I spoke yo you like totally out of my character.

~Rot

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like my account is still active. ArnoldS you are correct. Its their "thing" so let them do it I guess.
Im old fashioned, lost a best frfiend in Gulf war leaving behund his family, so it struck a nerve. (Millionaires playing a game, others putting life on line for country).

I was way out of line w/ you, the very rare time I get worked up, I hope you accept my apology so I can move past this, it bothers me that I spoke yo you like totally out of my character.

~Rot
No worries! I wish you the best! I have lost people due to war too. Thank you

Rot-Iron66

Rot-Iron66

~Rot
No worries! I wish you the best! I have lost people due to war too. Thank you

Youre great, thank you... Really...

R

rz3300

Banned
It is a difficult subject and anytime you have the right to free speech at odds with anything you are bound to meet resistance, but this one does seem a little strange. I get it, but at the same time kind of just wish they would play the game, so I like the whole just watch what you want to watch and ignore the rest. But I also understand that is difficult, too. No easy answers for this one.

Rot-Iron66

Rot-Iron66

Yup, you are so right, everyone has their own thoughts on this. It bugs me, but I respect others opinions.
I just need to not read stuff when I drink vodka at night, then I get all pissy :)

And thank you again ArnoldS, a good man...