• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Sami Al Haddad

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Really nice physique Sami has got:xyxthumbs: wasn't he in the IFBB "again"?
(Priest looked good also in the second clip)

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Does anyone know what the song in Samis posingroutine's called in the second clip?

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
video not available DA

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mmm dont know, sounds to me like an intro / outro of any rap lp, hard to find i guess

i still remember first vif of sami, great great phisique, wonder what his plans are

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mmm dont know, sounds to me like an intro / outro of any rap lp, hard to find i guess

i still remember first vif of sami, great great phisique, wonder what his plans are

he is working on getting his pro card

F

Freak

Sami looks pretty good although his personality in my opinion isn't that great. I remember he posted his pics on musclemania forum and I think I made a comment saying something like it's ridiculous that they even let him compete in musclemania since it's supposed to be a natural show and this guy is an ifbb pro for fucks sake making it pretty obvious that he's on shitloads of sauce. This guy got all defensive and started talking shit back to me saying that I'm probably some fat kid hiding behind my monitor and talking shit in an envy and that I know nothing about bodybuilding and that's why I assume that every hardworking individual looking like him is on sauce.. He said some more shit to put me down.. then we started going back and forth chatting on that forum for a couple of days saying shit to one another back and forth.. I made some comments about his gyno which was looking pretty bad in some pics he posted and he kept denying that he ever juiced.. I don't blame him, I know he can't admit he's on sauce but still some of the things he said just shocked me.. He asked me to post my pic so I did and lol he just couldn't stop talking shit trying to put me down comparing me to himself.. Nevertheless pretty good physique.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Thank you :tiphat: