• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

School shooting at Northern Illinois University

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Kishwaukee Community Hospital in DeKalb said they were treating at least 13 people from the shooting, with three to four having head wounds. Students are praying and many are on cell phones or crying. Phone lines in DeKalb reportedly were jammed by 4 p.m

USA FTW! :coolguy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Another one...ffs

skid9832004

skid9832004

THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

lets see who they blame this one on everyone......place ur bets. video games / music artists / steroids.....But never the parents or the family remember that!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
USA USA USA
Sflag 1
I cant believe this happened again, there has been a shooting at a school or mall every month for a while now. This is getting out of control, now we are going to have to pay. Because of these assholes that kill themselves at the end like cowards, we will have to start going through security checkpoints to get to school and in the malls.
I am not looking forward to that day. :no:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Swcjg4WmoXk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Swcjg4WmoXk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

So lick my butt and suck on my balls! America Fuck YEAH! :49:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Natty Light: The only thing more American than school shootings.

Naturallightqm8 1

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think the news said that 5 were dead.

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what is this country coming to.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Another one in Illinois.

Let's see how long Tweak lasts in Chicago.

:hello:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
...waits for Bulkboy to chime in on how this would have been prevented with gun control laws

Last edited by a moderator:
high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
gun control laws = unconstitutional

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its not the gun that decided to go and kill people.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Its not the gun that decided to go and kill people.
foreigners think that more gun control laws will magically make every weapon in the United States disappear.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
foreigners think that more gun control laws will magically make every weapon in the United States disappear.

No, but it'll make them that much harder to obtain, thus hopefully decreasing crime rate and anything associated with guns. Anyways, these school shootings are getting way out of hand and it kind of sickens me because when I go to school, I don't know what's going to happen. But all I know is that if a mad man starts to shoot shit, I'm booking for the highway.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
No, but it'll make them that much harder to obtain, thus hopefully decreasing crime rate and anything associated with guns.
there are millions upon millions of weapons in this country, on both the legal market and black market.

laws or no laws, if you're insane and want a weapon....you're gonna get one.

gun laws hurt the honest people and help the criminals. when honest citizens are unable to arm themselves because of restrictive gun laws, it only empowers the gun wielding criminals.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^YES!!!

It's seriously awesome to see more of this.

Literally nothing can completely prevent criminals from obtaining firearms in today's world. I carried when I was at college before I became 5-0; nowhere is safe, as sad a truth as that is. An educated, responsible, and armed citizenry is one of the most effective deterrents to overall violent crime, IMO.

Seeing as how the former is in laughably short supply nowadays, we'll definitely see more of the latter as time goes by.