• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Secret Touture Tapes UAE

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
at least they are keeping it in there own country.......and not outsourcing the torture to Cuba.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
at least they are keeping it in there own country.......and not outsourcing the torture to Cuba.

:49:

anything to rationalize arabs and condemn america. good work.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I would rather go through what they did in Cuba like water boarding than what they did to this guy.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I was just pointing out the fact that our US government isn't much better than those wacky Arabs.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the tape is old, they showed it in the news couple weeks ago.

a truly messed up thing, thats against all human rights. the us government needs to get involved for help;

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
the us government needs to get involved for help;
The US getting involved in middle-eastern affairs that are none of their business?

......what could possibly go wrong?

lulz.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
While I agree something should be done, it isn't our place to do, that is the duty of the U.N. .... which in itself is also lulz.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was just pointing out the fact that i think the arabs should always be given the benefit of the doubt over those wacky Americans.

fixed

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff