• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Send Rich Piana a message

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Hey everyone,

We have been talking about Rich Piana on this site for years. Just search his name and you will find tons of posts. With that said I really felt we should offer up some emotional support and UnderBody had an idea to put up a thread here to send him a message so that is what I am doing.

Write something to Rich Piana and when we have a bunch of messages I will personally make sure he gets them if he is able.

Leave your message for Rich in this thread but if you want updates on his condition visit this thread: https://musclemecca.com/showthread.php/238542-Rich-Piana-is-in-a-coma!

My personal message is short and simple. Hang in there Rich. You can get through this shit.

Rich Piana
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
You are in my thoughts and prayers Rich.
 
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2015
Messages
2,716
Points
38
Praying for you rich.
 
tlmiller87.tm

tlmiller87.tm

New member
Joined
Aug 29, 2015
Messages
2
Points
1
Re: Rich Piana is in a coma!

Get well soon
 
Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 8, 2017
Messages
1,330
Points
63
Hang in there man. Prayers for you & your family
 
CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 20, 2016
Messages
386
Points
18
Cmon rich! you have always been such an inspiration and I know that of any one your gonna pull through and make it through this! 5% er for life brotha you got this!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I wish him all the best! He can recover from this. Come on Rich I really enjoy your lifestyle videos!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Thanks guys, keep them coming!

I still have a bunch from FB to post. Will try to get them tonight..

Bob Ronacher: Brother you are the God Father of us the 5% ER'S we look up to you my friend.
Thanks for all the STRAIGHT UP advice your share your straight to the point we like that. Thanks.
Get well brother looking to see you again

Parkash Budakoti: Get well soon

Dennis Clyde Jury: He was great.supperbody.nice guy.u can use steroid s and u must if u want great body many who are old have many yrs.but not to mix other drugs.get better. Rich

George Campbell: my message for rich is to look for peace within himself, money and fame cannot make you happy, true happiness is found inside.
 
Last edited:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
More messages to Rich via our FB Page:

Bill C Adams: Prayers Big Man I have faith you will train for this as big and bad as you have in the gym

Martin Garcia: Sending you best wishes for a full recovery, big man. You can do it!

Shane Tutin: Come on fella you the man you,ve got this buddy. Fuck the haters.

James Lord: Speedy recovery rich.respect

Rick Mojica: God bless brother!

Josh Hudson: You got this rich get some

Scott Perna: All the best Rich!
 
macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 22, 2016
Messages
1,540
Points
48
Prayers to you rich to pull through and for a strong recovery! All things are possible through the lord.
 
Top