• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

[SEPT 09|MOTM] tkD

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Sorry for not having the monthly MOTM for the last few months.

I think we can all agree that tKD has done a great job keeping the forum active with his threads and updates. Only if we had 100 tKD's on the forum. :thumbsup2:

Congrats.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
congrats tkD :tiphat:

you deserve it brother :thumbsup2::thumbsup2:
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Much deserved. Thanks tkD.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
well done tkd for winning MOTM Twice in 1 year lol
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
WOW! Thanks Pain, thanks again for a motm, I'm surprised lol!

I lol'd at 100 tkD's haha :D, but I wasn't the only one on the forums, there are a few guys that are doing a great job, thanks.
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Yes congrats. Pain, put him on the payroll!



PS: What about Coach for MOTM for July?
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Congrats Daniel!
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
tkD for Member of the Year
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^ haha thanks DD, but you're in the mix don't deny it! :turborun:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
^ haha thanks DD, but you're in the mix don't deny it! :turborun:


I'll be in the running, but wont stand a chance due to not being online much cos of work.
but i try to come on and help out with whatever i can
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^Like Pain would say, post those damn avi's :D
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
^^Like Pain would say, post those damn avi's :D

Name: jennifer walcott
2130hn9-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^ oh yeah :borat:

edit: post it in the VIP section :xyxthumbs:
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
congrats bro. well deserved :xyxthumbs:
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Thanks for the effort Daniel

you really deserve this. and member of the year too.

good job bro!:thumbsup2:
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
I'm not one to say that people deserve things very often but tkD absolutely deserved this.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I'm not one to say that people deserve things very often but tkD absolutely deserved this.

That's an honour, especially coming from you Line, thanks!!
 
Top