• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Sergio Oliva Jr Update

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
According to a friend and competitor of Panama City:

Sergio Oliva Jr. just took the overall at the Southern USA's tonight as a superheavy
against a respectable group of other class winners.

Just 4 years ago, Sergio Oliva competed in this same show
As a middle weight, was somewhere around 240 lbs.

Told me Sergio Oliva Jr was tuning up for the Jr. Nats in Chicago this year.
Where he place 5th in the heavies a couple years ago.

Still looked to me that he could stand to tight'n up 15lbs or so from where
He was tonight to be at the top of the heavies
At the Jrs, he seemed pretty adamant about competing in the superheavies.
Because of his height.

With the way I've seen him improve over the years competing
here at the Southern USA's it'll be interesting to see how
things unfold for him in the near future.


5724912849_b13d212fd9_b-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
5725469508_c9cf0113c1_b-1.jpg



5724912771_9644685145_b-1.jpg




5725469450_51f0fe9b91_b-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
5725469408_709bdbb277_b-1.jpg



5724912641_beb4ef5efd_b-1.jpg




5725469342_3db270d7df_b-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
5724912579_6d7a3581c9_b-1.jpg



5725469288_88ea576b33_b-1.jpg




5725469254_babbdc8013_b-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Looks good
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Sorry, but the guy at the right of the pic looks better than Oliva.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
sure has his Dad's genes but no way near as good as the old man :)
 
fdelval

fdelval

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2009
Messages
192
Points
18
wow, the victory pose sure is more valid than a DNA check in this case.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Sorry, but the guy at the right of the pic looks better than Oliva.
That's guy at the right has no legs! ..zero internal adductor as a carrot!
 
Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
That victory pose is crazy
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

Top