• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Seth Feroce trains chest!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Paki asked...

pitts_seth_chest_rot-1.jpg


 
Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Thanks... I'm just checking the forum while teaching a class... so not going to watch/download the video just yet!
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
What kind of class, Paki?
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
"Configuring and Troubleshooting Internet Information Services in Windows Server 2008"... I just peaked in to see what everyone was posting but didnt want to try streaming media as it was HP's education services office and they probably wouldhave seen/blocked it
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
I see i see

Man some of these up and coming guys are just phenominal. It keeps looking like we're gonna reach another genetic sweet spot of top athletes within the next 3 years.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
I think we are already there... just by the by I'm hopeful of Juan Morel to be one of top guys of this crop.. but he might take couple of years to get there!
 

Similar threads

Natzo
Replies
2
Views
4K
Johnny Bravo
Johnny Bravo
tkD
Replies
8
Views
8K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
tkD
Replies
3
Views
4K
cannonball33
C
Top