• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles and many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In the bodybuilding forums!

• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Roidshop.to

Shark vs Bear

Pain

VIP
Who would win in a fight?

Bear
331ezop-1.jpg

Shark
2drf146-1.jpg

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^

sry about the language, i couldn't find in english :no:

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
i used to watch this "virtual face off" on Discovery :D, here are more..

Lion(heart) vs Tiger :keke:

Elephant VS Rhino

Shark vs Hippo

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks TKD I used to watch those all the time too. The idea of who would win is just fascinating.

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Thanks TKD I used to watch those all the time too. The idea of who would win is just fascinating.

yea is nice to see who will win between different kind of animals, but the fight on the simulator is lame :keke:

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this is a fight that is real interesting (even though i think the winner is obvious but i've gotten into many arguements that disagree with me):

GRIZZLY BEAR VS ANACONDA

i think the bear would win, but a lot of people at my work seem to think the anaconda would prevail......

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Kitten would tear up a puppy. I have 3 cats and everytime a dog tries to mess with one they scratch its nose and the dog runs away yelping.

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I surf. That picture of the shark scared me lol. I say shark just because of that life-sucking jaw, haha.

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, taking into consideration a possible shore fight. The shark would win. Just one bite would be massive damage.

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
shark vs a bear i pick the shark. Sharks dont come on land and if a bear is in water he has the disadvantage.

Nice vids tkd. Im betting a tiger wouldnt be so stupid to take a bear on head I bet he would fight it more hit and run.

As for an elephant vs rhino.

rambi.gif

Nothing is more bad ass then a rhino