• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Shave or Wax Before show

Shave or wax

• shave

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • wax

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
witch one is better...

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they're both good, but shaving is less painful :xyxthumbs:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think shaving gets the job done just fine. I would definitely go with waxing if it werent so damn painful and it would be nice to have it stay off a little longer.

Bhana

Bhana

Depends how hairy u are and on your pain tolerance lol. I would go with the wax though

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd just shave.... waxing isn't worth the trouble, and I've seen people get nasty ingrown hair rashes.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
waxing isn't painful, i'd get waxing done all the time but i get really bad rashes sometimes,
for my last show i shaved a week before contest day and continued to shave everynow and then if any slightly came back

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd say shaving as it is easier to do and tends to have less issues. Waxing is fine if you want to be smooth all the time as it damages the thicker primary follicles after a few sessions and leaves the secondary follicles which a lighter and cause less problems. But you do have to wait for the hair to grow out before waxing again.

Interesting tidbit I read; visine will remove the red spot from shaving rash in about 5mins when applied to the skin. Don't know how long this lasts but would be of interest to anyone who leaves their shaving late and doesn't shave regularly.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shaving is easier, but I'd prefer to wax.

Getting your arse waxed will never make you feel cleaner either.

lulz wut?

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wax.
Pain? LOL

Shaving; you don't get the anestitician massaging with oil after.:xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff