• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Shawn Ray - Final Countdown video snapshots

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Yo, here's some snapshots of Shawn Ray taken from the video Final Countdown. The video is about his prep to Mr. Olympia 1998.

Looking veryvery good! :headbang:
 
X-Man

X-Man

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2009
Messages
194
Points
16
Thanks man.Great pics.
I like this thread.
 
M

MRPc

Banned
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
28
Points
1
incredible grainy veiny look.awesome condition!!!
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Thx. Yes he looks awesome there + he's still 3 weeks out. Too bad he only placed 5th, which is good of course, but there was just too many other great guys in insane condition that day.

1998 Mr.O:

1. Ronnie
2. Flex
3. Nasser
4. Kevin
5. Shawn
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
The front double bicep pose, is one of the best in the history of bodybuilding imo.
 
skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
493
Points
16
^^^ Yeah, I did a double take on that.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
The front double bicep pose, is one of the best in the history of bodybuilding imo.
Yes sir! His rear double bi's wasn't that shabby either.

I may take some more screenshots for you guys.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
He looked great for sure.

The front double bicep pose, is one of the best in the history of bodybuilding imo.

And may I also add, he had one of the best set of abs and intercoastal muscles.
 
Dylan Detrick

Dylan Detrick

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
256
Points
18
6 weeks out from the 1998 Olympia.
 
Dylan Detrick

Dylan Detrick

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
256
Points
18
Training Abdominals
 
Dylan Detrick

Dylan Detrick

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
256
Points
18
Chest workout 3 weeks out from Olympia.
 

Similar threads

D
Replies
1
Views
4K
Adam23
Adam23
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
1K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
664
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
3K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top