• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Shawn Ray vs Flex Lewis

rxmuscle

rxmuscle

Well-known member
Author
Joined
Aug 17, 2021
Messages
968
Points
28
5:40 - Dave. I am trying to figure out the perfect supplement stack for heart health based on what you suggest. Currently I am taking 3g Fish oil. 2.6g evening primrose oil and 100mg coq10. Of course that goes with low intensity cardio every day and healthy diet. I also use Mac Nut Oil on my meal and olive oil. Is there something you would add/ suggest to optimize heart health? Thank you!
9:57 - How much time is needed to increase the anabolic and metabolic rate when prepping with a caloric deficit. The benefits of a long term vs short term increase. Say a week vs a meal of increase calories.
12:40 - What tests would you recommend to learn what food create digestive issues?
15:45 - I’m a young guy (24) debating getting on TRT so I don’t have to experience the testosterone dip that occurs post cycle. I know you hate the term “blasting and cruising”, but are there are any real negatives that exist with getting on TRT now when my natural levels are more or less fine a couple weeks after a cycle? I know you have a baby making protocol, but I would say fertility is the thing im most worried about.
18:59 - How to workout with plantar fasciitis.
21:13 - How long do you have to go without eating for you to be in a "fasting" state?
22:11 - Should you worry about waistline size during off-season?
24:28 - How did you determine 4g to be a good dose for glucosamine?
26:57 - Good to take ibuprofen after injection?
28:37 - Greg Kovacs vs. Art Atwood...Big Ramy vs 2002 Markus Ruhl...Prime Shawn Ray vs Flex Lewis.

Dave Palumbo answers all your questions related to bodybuilding and fitness. Nutrition, supplementation, training and life in general!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top