• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Should I continue taking steroid or should I quit?

P

Philneo

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2024
Messages
23
Points
3
Hi I am a newbie and I need your insights whether I should continue taking steroid or stopped it? I am planning to join local competition in the near future but kinda nervous about the long term side effects. Please help. I need your opinion.
 

Similar threads

kgearus
Replies
0
Views
19
kgearus
kgearus
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
46
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Trenches82
Replies
0
Views
74
Trenches82
Trenches82
Top